The Philosophy of a true Islamic Revolution
Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
I hope all is well with you and your family.
My thoughts are now in the process of forcing my fingers to work. Unfortunately, I have to be very brief because I am extremely tired.
What is the Philosophy of most revolutions? I mean like deep down, their root, their motivating cause or source, their ideal?
99% of the time, the answer will be a reward awaiting in the life of this world. For Revolutions, the goal is to achieve domination, and for some, world domination. It is to have more power, more authority, more rights, more money and so on. If it is a group that has a political agenda or economist agenda, that will be their very ideal; to achieve that end.
What makes up the philosophy of a true Islamic Revolution? Is it to acquire more wealth? A higher status? More control?
The answer, interestingly, does not lie within the life of this world; rather, it lies within the life of the next world, the Hereafter. The Philosophy of a true Islamic Revolution would be to attain the ultimate pleasure of Allah (The Most High) by fulfilling the given priorities in their proper order; the ideal is not achieving Paradise or being saved from the Hellfire, rather, the ideal is Allah (The Most High) purely.
What are those priorities?
1. Iman (Spiritual Purification of the heart)
2. Ibadah (Total willingness to submit to the will of Allah [The Most High])
3. Shahadah 'Alan Naas (Bearing witness unto humanity this gift of Islam)
4. Iqamat ud Deen (Establishing this gift given to humanity, Islam)
These priorities, when put into action, completely revolutionize the individual. No longer will the being be distracted by the worldly temptations that Allah (The Most High) tests him or her with.
What happens when you fall for the temptations of this world?
Let's analyze a few examples, starting with alcohol:
1. It is a sweet drink, and is put in many foods.
2. However, the harm is greater than the benefit.
3. How? At least from a purely scientific point of view, alcohol can damage the brain and if one were to take it too far, can make one drunk; and we know what all happens to one who gets drunk.
Adultery or Dating:
1. It is very tempting and feels good when fulfilled.
2. Former Pres. Clinton prophesized that this country will one day have the majority of its children born out of wed-lock; and this is slowly occuring! This is why Bush is saying "Marriage! Marriage! Marriage!"
3. But aside from that, what is wrong with it? It is, in actuality, a very evil way of using someone; there is no guarantee that you will even marry that individual! So let's us say that Sally and Rob are dating. Few months later, they break up. Then Sally gets married to John. John finds out that Sally had an Ex-boyfriend and therefore, she had been used. From the perspective of a man, you would feel weird as hell when marrying a girl that already commited adultery with some dude you don't even know...
4. It can lead to rape; those are the words of your statistics, not me; 'Date Rape'.
There are actually a million examples, but like I said earlier, I am really tired. So I'll end this with a quote from the Qur'an:
And if you could see when the angels take away the souls of those who disbelieve (at death), they smite their faces and their backs, (saying): "Taste the punishment of the blazing Fire!" (8:50)
Indeed Allah (The Most High) Speaks the Truth!